Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome.




This is just another start to many of the blogs I've created since my online journey first began. I am very into youtube atm so, like many of my newest youtube friends, I have decided to give blogger a try.

This blog will mostly collaborate with my youtube.. and be health and beauty related..Most if not all of my personal and deep thoughts are saved for my livejournal and the people I know and trust.

If we are very well aquainted you can add me there if you wish.. Just message me one any of my accounts and I will decided if you are deemed worthy ;D Lol.. please don't be offended or bother to ask if we are not "friends".. There are just some things That I do not feel the whole internetz word needs to know.. All you need to know is that, I am a novice to the world of Makeup addiction, youtube (although it's been around forever) I have just started uploading my videos this past month.

It takes forever to upload a video so, I can not get in all that needs to be said so, this is my youtube's partner if you will.. geez how many times can one say YOUTUBE in one blog entry!

so, Ta for now..

below you will find stills from my latest contest entry .. this was for BITCHSLAP COSMETICS "Trueblood" contest.. I had a lot of fun with this one.. mostly because I love trueblood and am a "goth" at heart <3.. and last but not least my SUGAR PILL package came in the mail today.. I ordered the red color LOVE and omg it is the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever had the priveledge of owning.. I mean it is FUCKING GORGEOUS!!

I do not think I shall ever buy another eyeshadow. ok well maybe that's a lie and that is only because Sugar pill does not carry every colour out there YET!

yes, you will notice that I switch my spellings quite a bit and it is on purpose mind you..
I live with an Englishman..

I sleep with an Englishman..
I am in love with an Englishman.


haha xo
Ok enough rambling.

oh and lastly.. there will be a little bit of "fashion" and "art" added into this blog as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment