Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK! Thanks ebay.. and a mini rantish thing


So,.. I've just purchased the HOLY GRAIL in eyeshadow bases off Ebay!!

Omg I totally can't wait to do a yummylicious dramatic 1960's mod look, I saw a tutorial someone did on youtube using this baby..

Here is some of the usual make up Pr0n for ya.

<---- isn't she purrty?

Haven't had much to write about as of lately.

I'm really nervous about a few things so, I can never write when I'm nervous.. I constantly worry.. and my insomnia rears her ugly head uglier than usual.

I keep forgetting about things I need to do.. like really really important things.
anyway. none of that is health and beauty related so best saved for my LJ

I just entered a punk rock barbie makeup contest.
I really want to win.. the prize is a Coastal Scents palette! I really want it badly..
but you tube hates me lately when it comes to posting video responses.

oh well.. xx
can't wait for the "NYX MILKman to arrive" hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment