Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hi to anybody bothering to read my blog..
ha maybe you have somehow stumbled up on it.. I dunno..
Well my financial situation is not the best it's very been lately :(
this makes a true shopaholic such as myself very sad.. I've been doing loads of online "window" shopping lately.. and drooling over tons of high end makeuppys that will have to wait.. So maybe just a few bits at a time won't hurt? ...

I finally got my SUGARPILL eyeshadow in LOVE+ WHICH was a MEGA awesome find.

It is amazingly pigmented.. and yes it will be incorporated in many of my everyday looks as, I am dramatic by nature and love the colour red..

so, My NEXT conquest is a stunning blue shade.. I am really really leaning towards "AHOY SAILOR" the pigment I posted in the last entry.. from Glamour Doll Eyes.. I might just order a few samples to wet my pallet for now.. we shall see.. that's about all for now..

all I can think about is blue blue blue blue blue.
And I'm feeling kinda blue..

Leonard Cohen's "everybody knows" playing on repeat in my head.

Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment